Wish lists are updated regularly to reflect current program needs at both our Emergency Shelter and Center of Excellence locations.
People Serving People welcomes donations year-round, and donors enjoy the convenience of scheduling their donation in advance.
Donation Site Hours
Monday-Friday 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
All donations are received at our emergency shelter site, located at:
Please donate only those items on the wish lists posted above. We have limited resources to dispose of items we cannot use.
Wish to donate clothing? Please see our Amazon Wish List for needed items.
We cannot accept the following items:
- Breast pumps
- Car seats
- Cribs & bassinets
- ELECTRONICS–Best Buy stores accept electronics purchased anywhere for recycling
- FOOD ITEMS (dry and perishable, unless pre-approved by food services staff: call 612.277.0203)
- Furniture, including bed frames, mattresses, and household furnishings
- Baby formula such as Similac: powder within 2 months of expiration date; ready-made (liquid); soy formula
- Stuffed animals
- Toys that are used–only new toys accepted
Do you have something to gift that we do not currently accept? Check out our Donation Partner Resource List to identify other agencies, programs, and nonprofit organizations that may accept items we cannot use at this time.
Other questions or ready to donate? Schedule a drop off by emailing Michele Whitney, or calling her at 612.277.0258.