WISH LISTS ARE UPDATED REGULARLY TO REFLECT CURRENT NEEDS.
Deliver donations to 614 3rd Street South, Minneapolis MN, Monday-Friday 7am-5:30pm
and Saturday 1-3:30pm.
Please donate only those items on our wish list; it costs us time and money to dispose of items we cannot use. Thank you!
Click Where can I donate items? to identify other organizations that may accept the following items.
- Breast pumps
- Car seats
- Clothing, unless otherwise specified on our Wish Lists
- Cribs & bassinets
- ELECTRONICS–Best Buy stores accept electronics purchased anywhere for recycling
- FOOD ITEMS–unless pre-approved by staff–call 612.277.0203
- Furniture, including bed frames & mattresses
- Similac: powder within 2 months of expiration date; ready made (liquid); soy formula
- Stuffed animals
- Toys that are used–only new toys accepted
Questions? Contact Michele Whitney, or call her at 612.277.0258.