front desk associate – on call
People Serving People is the largest and most comprehensive emergency shelter for families experiencing homelessness in Minnesota and a dedicated leader in homeless prevention. If you want to help transform communities and see families thrive, then People Serving People is the place for you.
What do we need?
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join the resident resources team as an On-Call Front Desk Associate to fill in on a part-time basis when other staff are on PTO. Must work a minimum of 1 shift every 30 days to remain on-call. Shifts that are needed may be 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift hours.
Responsibilities for On-Call Front Desk Associate:
- Contribute to warm and friendly environment by greeting and providing great hospitality to guests
- Process guest intake, voucher renewals, and audit report paperwork
- Respond to guests’ request for information and necessities
- Answers telephone and relays messages for guests
- Understand and follow all front desk policies and procedures in order to provide excellent guest service
- Performs stocking and cleaning responsibilities as needed for shift
Requirements for On-Call Front Desk Associate:
- 1 year of front desk associate experience
- 2 years of college experience preferred
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office experience
- Strong experience working as a part of a team
- Experience working with people from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
- Experience working with families or individuals experiencing homelessness preferred
- Knowledge of Hennepin County shelter system preferred
Pay and Benefits for On-Call Front Desk Associate:
- $17.00 per hour
- Flexibility in part-time, on-call role
- The chance to make a real difference in the community
To Apply and Learn More:
Apply by sending a resume to email@example.com.
Related keywords: Front Desk, Receptionist, Guest Services, Customer Service, On-Call, Part-Time, Non-profit