front desk services
Open Daily from 7:00am to 9:00pm
Please plan ahead to visit the Front Desk during business hours. It is closed from 9:00pm until 7:00am each so staff can do inventory, restock, and prepare to serve your family.
- Diapers & Wipes
––– – Newborns: 7 diapers/wipes per child before 4:30pm, 4 diapers after 4:30pm
––– – Older Children: 5 diapers/wipes per child before 4:30pm, 3 diapers after 4:30pm
- Laundry Sign-Up (8:00am to 8:00pm daily) for a 90-minute time slot
- Forms (shelter verification, work permits, babysitting forms, etc.)
- Ice Bags, Toilet Paper, and Pads (2 ice bags & 1 toilet paper roll per family per day)
- Milk for everyone is available at the Front Desk all day (1 carton per family member)
- Box Lunches are available for guests who are working or in school. Please sign up at the Front Desk 24 hours before you need the lunch and provide a work or school schedule. Because we have limited supplies, Guests who do not pick up their lunch must be removed from the list.
- Hot Meals are available during the school year for children in after-school programs who will otherwise miss dinner. Please sign up at the Front Desk 24 hours before you need the meal and provide a schedule. Meals must be picked-up by 8:00pm. Because we have limited supplies, kids who do not pick up their meal will be removed from the list.
- Breakfast Bars are available at the Front Desk 7:00am to 7:45am for guests leaving before breakfast.
- Snacks are available at the Front Desk for expecting moms, people with diabetes and those who must eat with medication. Because we have limited supplies, we ask that you provide documentation such as a doctor’s note or medication bottle.