resident resources coordinator
Resident Resources Manager
BA and at least 2 full years of customer service experience
TYPE OF POSITION
Wednesday – Sunday, 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The primary function of this position is to guarantee unsurpassed customer service to People Serving People’s guests by supervising the Front Desk’s daily operations, performing the full range of supervisory functions for Front Desk staff, providing quality control for all Front Desk activities, and ensuring the effectiveness of a 24/7/365 operation at the heart of People Serving People’s emergency shelter.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Provides quality control for Front Desk documentation (e.g., CRM, Audit, Check-in, room status, etc.), data entry, intakes, shift task completion and execution of procedures. Promptly detects deficiencies and implements strategies to resolve them, and develops staff trainings to promote uniform effectiveness.
- Represents department management during all Shift Crossover Meetings occurring while on shift to ensure continuity of operations and pass along operational and administrative guidance.
- Resolves guest and staff conflicts. Makes decisions on Warnings and Restrictions, consulting fellow Coordinators and the Resident Resources Manager as needed.
- Assigns and monitors Community Service to divert guests from Restriction.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of department policies and procedures and models compliance for staff.
- Collaborates with Coordinators and Resident Resources Manager to develop and refine policies governing Front Desk, Housekeeping and Security operations.
- Participate with Assist Manger in HMIS data entry, ensuring service records are never more than two-weeks out of date with minimal null and incorrect data, and completes all Point-in-Time Counts on-time.
- Conducts comprehensive crossover with Resident Resources Manager and Associates daily to guarantee continuity of management operations.
- Participate in weekly meeting with Resident Resources Manager to ensure continuity of services.
- Serves as the Front Desk’s On-Call Supervisor two days each week and every other Saturday, and fills in to assist with shift coverage when necessary.
- Partners with Resident Resources Manager to prepare for and lead quarterly staff meetings.
- Fulfills all responsibilities of Front Desk Associates as needed.
- Works on projects assigned by Resident Resources Manager.
- Partners with the Resident Resources Manager to hire, onboarding process, train employees.
- Supervises Resident Resources Associates
- Conduct mid-year and yearly performance reviews.
- Solid computer skills and experience with Microsoft applications.
- Experience working with CRM preferred.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Experience working with people from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Bilingual preferred – Spanish, Somalia
- Working knowledge of community resources.
- Experience working with homeless families and/or individuals preferred.
- Ability to high mobility with limited sitting (capability to change positions throughout the day).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must lift and/or move 25 lbs.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
People Serving People is an EEO employer fully committed to attracting, retaining, and promoting the most qualified individual without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are dedicated to providing and maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity. Individuals who have experienced homelessness are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Excellent working conditions and benefit package including medical insurance, company paid dental/basic life insurance and PTO.
Please mail or email cover letter and resume to:
614 3rd Street South
Minneapolis, MN 55415