resident resources coordinator
Resident Resources Manager
Bachelor Degree and 2 full years of Supervisory experience. Alternatively, an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience, preferably in a non-profit setting will be considered.
CPR/First Aid/AED within 90 days
TYPE OF POSITION
The primary function of this position is to guarantee unsurpassed customer service to People Serving People’s guests by supervising the Front Desk’s daily operations, performing the full range of supervisory functions for Front Desk staff, providing quality control for all Front Desk activities, and ensuring the effectiveness of a 24/7/365 operation at the heart of People Serving People’s emergency shelter.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Maintains and provides quality control for Front Desk documentation (e.g., CRM, Audit, Check-in, room status, etc.), data entry, intakes, shift task completion and execution of procedures. Promptly detects deficiencies and implements strategies to resolve them, and develops staff trainings to promote uniform effectiveness.
- Maintains HMIS work flow by monitoring steps for the process; setting processing variables; observing control points, facilitating corrections or malfunction within the process.
- Supports Assistant Manager in performing HMIS data entry, ensuring service records are never more than one-week out of date with minimal and incorrect data, and completes all Point-in-Time Counts on-time.
- Resolves guest and staff conflicts.
- Makes decisions on Warnings and Restrictions, consulting fellow Coordinators and the Resident Resources Manager as needed.
- Assigns and monitors Community Service to divert guests from Restriction.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of department policies and procedures and model’s compliance for Front desk Associates.
- Collaborates with Coordinators and Resident Resources Manager to develop and refine policies governing Front Desk, Housekeeping and Security operations.
- Conducts comprehensive crossover with Resident Resources Manager and Coordinators once weekly to guarantee continuity of management operations.
- Partners with Resident Resources Manager and Coordinators to prepare for and lead quarterly staff meetings.
- Works on projects assigned by Resident Resources Manager.
- Fulfills all responsibilities of Front Desk Associates, Resident Resources Coordinators and Resident Resources Manager as needed.
The Resident Resources Coordinator supervises Resident Resources Front Desk Associates:
- Serves as the Front Desk’s On-Call Supervisor two days each week and every other Saturday,
- Fully capable of and may be called upon to help fill shifts when necessary.
- Represents department management during Shift Crossover Meetings in the absence of the Assistant Manager to ensure continuity of operations and pass along operational and administrative guidance.
- Partners with the Resident Resources Manager to train and supervise Resident Resources Front Desk Associate.
- Participates and conducts annual performance reviews.
- Solid computer skills and experience with Microsoft applications.
- Experience working with CRM preferred.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Experience working with people from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Working knowledge of community resources.
- Experience working with homeless families and/or individuals preferred.
- Ability to high mobility with limited sitting (capability to change positions throughout the day).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must lift and/or move 25 lbs.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can become loud at times.
People Serving People is an EEO employer fully committed to attracting, retaining, and promoting the most qualified individual without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are dedicated to providing and maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity. Individuals who have experienced homelessness are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Excellent working conditions and benefit package including medical insurance, company paid dental/basic life insurance and PTO.
Please mail or email cover letter and resume to:
614 3rd Street South
Minneapolis, MN 55415