resident resources coordinator
People Serving People is the largest and most comprehensive emergency shelter for families experiencing homelessness in Minnesota and a dedicated leader in homeless prevention. If you want to help transform communities and see families thrive, then People Serving People is the place for you.
What do we need?
Our Resident Resources Assistant Manager will help supervise the Front Desk’s daily operations by supervising Front Desk staff, providing quality control for all Front Desk activities, and ensuring the effectiveness of a 24/7/365 operation at the heart of People Serving People’s emergency shelter.
Responsibilities for Resident Resources Assistant Manager:
- Maintains and provides quality control for Front Desk documentation and develops staff trainings to promote uniform effectiveness.
- Maintains HMIS work flow by monitoring steps for the process.
- Supports Assistant Manager in performing HMIS data entry.
- Resolves guest and staff conflicts.
- Collaborates with Coordinators and Resident Resources Manager to develop and refine policies governing Front Desk, Housekeeping and Security operations.
- Conducts comprehensive crossover with Resident Resources Manager and Coordinators once weekly to guarantee continuity of management operations.
- Fulfills all responsibilities of Front Desk Associates, Resident Resources Coordinators and Resident Resources Manager as needed.
- Serves as the Front Desk’s On-Call Supervisor two days each week and every other Saturday,
- Fully capable of and may be called upon to help fill shifts when necessary.
- Partners with the Resident Resources Manager to train and supervise Resident Resources Front Desk Associate.
- Participates and conducts annual performance reviews.
Requirements for Resident Resources Assistant Manager:
- 2 years of customer service experience required.
- 2 years of college and 2 years of leadership experience required. Equivalent combination of experience, education, training or non-profit work will be considered.
- Solid computer skills and experience with Microsoft applications.
- Experience working with people from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Working knowledge of community resources.
- Experience working with homeless families and/or individuals preferred.
Pay and Benefits for Resident Resources Assistant Manager:
- $23.06 per hour
- Schedule is Wednesday through Sunday from 1:00pm to 9:30pm
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Company paid dental, life, and disability insurance
- Start with 27 days of PTO per year
- Reduced cost parking or metro pass
- Reduced childcare rates
- Free lunch every day
- The chance to make a real difference in the community
To Apply and Learn More:
Apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.