People Serving People is the largest and most comprehensive emergency shelter for families experiencing homelessness in Minnesota and a dedicated leader in homeless prevention. If you want to help transform communities and see families thrive, then People Serving People is the place for you.
What do we need?
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join the housekeeping team in keeping the shelter a clean and inviting place for families experiencing homelessness. This is a full-time, entry level role.
Responsibilities for Housekeeping Associate:
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the building including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, washing windows, emptying trashes, and cleaning restrooms
- Assist in the daily laundering of guest linens and towels
- Clean vacant and dirty rooms when needed
Requirements for Housekeeping Associate:
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred
- Must be able to stand and move about throughout 8-hour shift
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
Pay and Benefits for Housekeeping Associate:
- $16.00 per hour
- Medical Insurance
- Company paid dental, life, and disability insurance
- Start with 27 days of PTO per year
- Reduced cost parking or metro pass
- Reduced childcare rates
- Free lunch every day
- The chance to make a real difference in the community
To Apply and Learn More:
Apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related keywords: Housekeeping, Cleaning, Operations, Custodial, Full-Time