crm intern – remote opportunity
Institutional Giving Officer
TYPE OF POSITION/SALARY
10 hrs/wk, minimum 3 months starting in December
The CRM Intern will learn how to be a part of the development team, with a focus on fundraising through our Customer Relationship Manager (CRM). The CRM Intern assists in researching and progressing our CRM transition project from Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce. This project is very new and will be a learn as we go partnership between the Institutional Giving Officer and the CRM Intern.
- 1. Learn about the aspects of development in a non-profit setting.
- Utilize and grow communications skills.
- Learn organizational skills by tracking and documenting the process.
- 2. Learn about being a team player by joining staff in decision making, at events, and through the workplan.
- 3. You will also have the opportunity to learn new skills and share your skill set with the team.
- 4. Experience the unique process of a CRM transition.
- A general understanding of the importance of a CRM is important (research based or experience based is fine)
- Must have access to a computer and have the ability to do video calls
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written etiquette and communication skills
- Highly organized, able to define & prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Must take individual initiative to move forward on ambiguous tasks
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be able to pass a background check prior to start date
Course work or previous experience in Salesforce, communications, computer science, programming, technology, business, nonprofits, or a related field preferred.
- Valuable career experience for future employment opportunities and resume
- Academic credit may be arranged through individual college/advisor
- Community networking opportunities with many well-respected individuals.
People Serving People is an EEO employer fully committed to attracting, retaining, and promoting the most qualified individual without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are dedicated to providing and maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity. Individuals who have experienced homelessness are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please mail or email resume to:
People Serving People
614 3rd Street South
Minneapolis, MN 55415