front desk associate – 2nd shift
People Serving People is the largest and most comprehensive emergency shelter for families experiencing homelessness in Minnesota and a dedicated leader in homeless prevention. If you want to help transform communities and see families thrive, then People Serving People is the place for you.
What do we need?
We are looking for a Full-Time Front Desk Associate to work Wednesday through Sunday 3:00pm to 11:30pm.
Responsibilities for Front Desk Associate:
- Contribute to warm and friendly environment by greeting and providing great hospitality to guests
- Process guest intake, voucher renewals, and audit report paperwork
- Respond to guests’ request for information and necessities
- Answers telephone and relays messages for guests
- Understand and follow all front desk policies and procedures in order to provide excellent guest service
- Performs stocking and cleaning responsibilities as needed for shift
Requirements for Front Desk Associate:
- 1 year of front desk associate experience
- 1 year of college experience preferred
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office experience
- Strong experience working as a part of a team
- Experience working with people from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
- Experience working with families or individuals experiencing homelessness preferred
- Knowledge of Hennepin County shelter system preferred
Pay and Benefits for Front Desk Associate:
- $20.00 per hour
- Schedule: Wednesday through Sunday from 3:00pm to 11:30pm
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Company paid dental, life, and disability insurance
- 27 days of PTO per year
- Metro pass or lot parking available
- Reduced childcare rates
- The chance to make a real difference in the community
To Apply and Learn More:
Apply by sending a resume to email@example.com.
Related keywords: front desk, receptionist, customer service, non-profit, full-time, 2nd shift, split shift, hotel, guest services