WISH LISTS ARE UPDATED REGULARLY TO REFLECT CURRENT PROGRAM NEEDS AT OUR EMERGENCY SHELTER AND CENTER OF EXCELLENCE LOCATIONS.
Please deliver all donations to 614 3rd Street South, Minneapolis MN, during the following hours:
and Saturday 1-3:30pm.
Please donate only those items on our wish list; it costs us time and money to dispose of items we cannot use. Thank you!
Click Where can I donate items? to identify other organizations that may accept the following items.
- Breast pumps
- Car seats
- Clothing, unless otherwise specified on our Wish Lists
- Cribs & bassinets
- ELECTRONICS–Best Buy stores accept electronics purchased anywhere for recycling
- FOOD ITEMS–unless pre-approved by staff–call 612.277.0203
- Furniture, including bed frames & mattresses
- Similac: powder within 2 months of expiration date; ready made (liquid); soy formula
- Stuffed animals
- Toys that are used–only new toys accepted
Questions? Contact Michele Whitney, or call her at 612.277.0258.