If you would like to host
an event on behalf of
People Serving People,
fill out this form.
If you're creative and love to plan parties, this one's for you. Get a group of friends together and spend an evening making a difference in your community. Or plan an event with your colleagues from work as a unique team-building experience. The opportunities are endless! Below are a few suggestions to get you started, but please remember we are flexible and always open to new ideas. Be creative! Hosting an event includes all planning and execution.
- Throw a party for PSP children. Past parties thrown for our kids include pizza parties, ice cream socials, magic shows, game nights…anything your imagination can dream up, we can work together to make happen!
- Host a benefit event with a portion of the proceeds going to PSP. This is a perfect opportunity for corporate and community groups looking for a way to get involved.
- Have a back to school party. Ask everyone to bring school supplies and spend the evening making up backpacks for the children of PSP.
- Plan a happy hour at a local restaurant. Admission to your event could be box of diapers. Each year PSP provides thousands of diapers to our moms and dads so they can care for their children.
- Sponsor a giving tree on behalf of PSP and then spend a memorable evening passing out the gifts to our families.
- Host a cocktail party in your home and have someone from PSP come and share our story. Let each dinner guest make a donation of their choice from our wish list.
- Sponsor a clothing, toy, or diaper drive for PSP families.
To get started hosting an event for PSP, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator by calling 612-277-0256 or emailing email@example.com.